Faxon Flame Fluted Barrel, Non-Threaded Nitride For G17
- Usually ships within 2 business days.
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: G17
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Flame Fluted, Drop In (Compatible with Gen 1-4)
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: N/A
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button Rifled, Fully Stress Relieved
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Faxon nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Dropped right in to my Gen 3 Glock 17 and couldn’t be happier. Needed to adjust my sights a tad but that’s no big deal. I’ve always been happy with the Faxon products I ordered and this is no different. Great for a match build or just a general upgrade to your Glock for accuracy. Would recommend
Loaded up some powder coated 124gr round nose 9mm rounds with 5.4 grains Accurate #5,. All I can say is wow. Love this new barrel. I wish Faxon would make a 45acp Glock G30sf barrel soon...
With California’s new “AR” laws (BANS!) I figured my days of personalizing and customizing my MSRs are about done. I love to tinker so, if no more MSRs to build, I wanted to try my hand at a custom Glock build. Honestly, I didn’t even know Faxon was making handgun barrels but, while searching for a Glock 17 Barrel upgrade I luckily stumbled across them. I’ve purchased many MSR barrels from Faxon and was impressed from day one so I figured why not try out one of their new Glock barrels. I did so and am very happy I did! It’s typical Faxon quality, I love the subtle yet (yep, I’ll say if) COOL flame fluting, lock up is incredible, shoots accurately enough for me, drop in fit, and VERY well priced compared to the other aftermarket barrels out there. If I could ask for or in a perfect world, and really just for this particular build, it’d be nice to have had a Stainless option but, the black still looks great. Gives it that subtle wow factor but, would LOVE a Stainless for my next build. If you’re looking for an excellent aftermarket Glock, Sig or M&P handgun barrel, look no further! It’s of the Faxon quality we’ve all come to expect.