Match Series- 20" Heavy Fluted, 6.5 Creedmoor, 416R, 5R, Nitride, Nickel Teflon Extension
- Usually Ships Within 2 Business Days
Faxon's Match Series of barrels takes our renowned performance and value up a notch.
Manufactured 100% in-house from gun-barrel-quality bar-stock, the Match Series starts with 416-R in 5R rifling. 5R is a hybrid rifling, with lands opposite grooves and reduced sharp angles that reduces jacket deformation increasing velocity and easy cleaning. After rigorous testing, the barrels are Nitride treated inside and out, locking in the bore, improving barrel life, and keeping the elements at bay.
The extension is coated in a Nickel Teflon coating that maintains incredible dry lubricity, corrosion resistance, and with the coating, tightens up fit between the extension and receiver - again improving upon accuracy. Combined, the Match Series of barrels are ready for when duty calls or the buzzer beeps with unrivaled performance value.
- Barrel Material: 416-R
- Barrel Type: 5R Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 20
- Barrel Profile: Heavy Fluted
- Barrel Gas System: Rifle
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8-24 TPI
- Gas Block Diameter: .750"
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.1"
- Barrel Extension: DPMS LR-308 Compatible - Nickel Teflon Coated
- Barrel Weight: 2.52lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Recessed Target Crown
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have built 6 uppers no with various Faxon barrels and all preform great from pencil to heavy fluted they all are machined to perfection, look fantastic, shoot better than I can. The bottom line is Faxon = Barrels done right. They are my first choice.