We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon's part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon reciept and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return shipped in a protective box
- Full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon's authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund. Faxon will only refund product purchased directly through Faxonfirearms.com
- If you purchased a barrel through AIM Surplus and would like a refund or replacement you must contact AIM Surplus directly. Faxon offers a unique configuration exclusively through AIM Surplus and we do not maintain additional inventory for replacements at our facility.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. Refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns
We utilize Fed Ex & USPS as our primary carriers. Shipping charges are calculated based on weight and your distance from Faxon. We can ship USPS to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact us prior to your order so we can calcuate shipping costs.