We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon's part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon reciept and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return shipped in a protective box
- Full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon's authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund. Faxon will only refund product purchased directly through Faxonfirearms.com
- If you purchased a barrel through AIM Surplus and would like a refund or replacement you must contact AIM Surplus directly. Faxon offers a unique configuration exclusively through AIM Surplus and we do not maintain additional inventory for replacements at our facility.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. Refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns
We utilize Fed Ex & USPS as our primary carriers. Shipping charges are calculated based on weight and your distance from Faxon. We can ship USPS to Alaska and Hawaii.