- Vibrant indicator for Safety
- No more melted bags
- Improved Precision shooting
- Reduce bullet drift
- Sight in your rifle the right way
Put a FLARE™ on it!…But why?
- Vibrant indicator helps protect you, others, and your equipment from accidental contact with a hot barrel. When the Flare Micro™ is orange, no touchy! When it returns to dark brown, it’s safe to handle and store!
- Precision shooting: Sight in your rifle with an optimal temperature – Reduce bullet drift by using the Flare Micro™ to indicate when your barrel starts to get too hot, which can affect accuracy.
- Fits Barrels 0.5″-0.7″ in diameter.
- For temperatures up to 450 Degrees Fahrenheit.
Note: extended operation over 450ºf can result in breakdown of thermochromic properties.
Most customers use the Flare Micro™ on an AR platform, but they are great for long range, shotguns, and even pistol suppressors (larger caliber suppressors get way too hot, so we are still working on that one). Also, they basically work forever as long as you don’t go above 450ºF for too long.
The FLARE Micro™ is designed to stretch to fit your application. Over- stretching can cause the ring to snap. When in doubt, remove any objects at the end of the barrel that may impede application. Place the FLARE Micro™ over the barrel in the desired position. Close proximity to the gas block is preferable as this is often the hottest part of your barrel. Replace your flash hider or muzzle brake as directed by manufacturer.
⚠WARNING: IT’S NEVER SAFE TO ASSUME A FIREARM IS UNLOADED. ALWAYS UNLOAD FIREARMS BEFORE INSTALLATION TO PREVENT POSSIBLE DISCHARGE. EXERCISE CAUTION AROUND HOT BARRELS AS THEY MAY CAUSE BURNS OR DAMAGE TO INDIVIDUALS OR EQUIPMENT. AVOID DIRECT CONTACT WITH BARRELS AFTER FIRING.
⚠WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – SMALL PARTS – KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
⚠DISCLAIMER: FLARE MICRO™ IS INTENDED TO ASSIST FIREARM USERS BY INDICATING A TEMPERATURE POINT OF A BARREL. PRODUCT MAY FAIL DUE TO WEAR AND TEAR, DAMAGE, EXCEEDING LIFE EXPECTANCY, OR THE PREVIOUSLY STATED TEMPERATURE LIMITS FOR THIS PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT A FIREARM HAS COOLED ENOUGH TO BE TOUCHED OR STORED. CAVEMAN LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES. BECAUSE WE (CAVEMAN LLC) HAVE NO CONTROL OVER HOW PRODUCTS ARE USED AND CARED FOR, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES TO PERSON(S) AND/OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM THE USE OF ANY CAVEMAN LLC PRODUCTS. UPON PURCHASE OR RECEIVING OF CAVEMAN LLC ACCESSORIES, THE PURCHASER AND/OR USER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITIES AND RISKS AS TO THE PERFORMANCE AND USE OF THE PRODUCT.
THIS IS A PRODUCT OF CAVEMAN LLC, PATENT INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.CAVEMANLLC.NET/PATENT