Faxon Match Series Barrel for SIG® P320 Full Size w/ Patented Flame Fluting, 416-R Stainless, Threaded, Chameleon PVDFaxon
(You save )
Faxon’s Match Series pistol barrels for SIG P320 are machined in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel. These barrels are then given a black Nitride or PVD coating to increase lubricity, barrel life, and resistance to surface wear. All barrels are conventionally rifled to allow a wider range of ammunition to be used, including cast lead. The barrels drop into factory-spec slides with no gunsmithing required. Better-than-factory tolerances ensure a consistent, tighter lockup than OEM.
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: Sig P320 Full Size
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2x28 TPI
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride & Chameleon (Rainbow) PVD
- Not compatible with M17 or X Series pistols (including the X5 and X5 Legion)
*Will not ship to CA
- Barrel Material:
- Handgun Type:
- SIG® P320 Full Size
- Barrel Twist:
- Barrel Profile:
- Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Outside Finish:
- Chameleon PVD
- Muzzle Thread:
Axg Pro and pro cut slides
Bought this one locally, and for all of you wondering if it works with the full size pro slide… boy does it ever. This dropped into an Sig AXG pro so the beautiful finish could peak through those lightening cuts. Function 100% and to my surprise there was actually a noticeable increase in accuracy. Thought that part was going to be negligible. Runs great with a rugged obsidian suppressor, if they ever get the comp back in stock I will snag one and report on how that goes.
The Chameleon is a literal work of functional art. Fits perfect. Amazing tolerances and the coloring look awesome against the black Sig Sauer p320.