Faxon M&P Shield Barrel, Match Series, 9mm, 416-R, Nitride, Non-ThreadedFaxon
Faxon's Match Series Pistol Barrels for Smith and Wesson/M&P are machined 100% in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel. These barrels are then given a black Nitride or PVD coating to increase lubricity, barrel life, and resistance to surface wear. All barrels are conventionally rifled to allow a wider range of ammunition to be used, including cast lead. The barrels drop into factory-spec slides with no gunsmithing required. Better-than-factory tolerances ensure a consistent, tighter lockup than OEM.
Faxon Match Series Barrels for M&P© Shield:
Faxon Firearms' Match Series Barrels for M&P© Shield provide a quick and easy upgrade to your M&P© Shield handgun. These barrels are manufactured in our Cincinnati, Ohio facility from raw bar stock to provide premium accuracy, fit, and finish.
Faxon M&P Shield barrels feature our signature "X" logo engraved on the top of the hood, with layered pocketing and caliber identification on the ejection port side. Both threaded and non-threaded versions feature straight fluting and are compatible with M&P Shield 1.0, 2.0, and the new Shield Plus.
The Match Series Barrels for M&P© Shield are backed by Faxon's Lifetime Guarantee.
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: M&P Shield
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Straight Fluted, Drop In
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2x28
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Barrel Material:
- 416-R Stainless
- Handgun Type:
- M&P Shield
- Barrel Caliber:
- Barrel Twist:
- Barrel Profile:
- Straight Fluted, Drop In
- Barrel Finish:
- Salt Bath Nitride
Great improvement over the stock barrel, tighter groups. True drop-in match barrel