Faxon Streamline Carbon Fiber 17" M-LOK HandguardFaxon
Fusing Faxon's innovation and engineering with Lancer Systems' carbon fiber know-how, the Streamline Carbon Fiber Handguard maximizes carbon fiber's unique rugged characteristics with practical application. The rail features 8 complete M-LOK facets for mounting accessories and uses standard AR-15 barrel nuts for mounting to the rifle, driving weight down, while maintaining decades-proven mounting systems.
Carbon fiber is 10x stronger than aluminum and 40% lighter. We created a carbon fiber handguard that is competition and duty ready, weighing in at only 7.99 ounces, with a steel barrel nut!
- Extreme lightweight without sacrificing strength, rigidity, or practicality.
- M-LOK attachment across 8 facets.
- Dramatically increases maneuverability of the weapon over metal rails.
- Low heat transfer for handling extreme duty cycles.
- Fits common suppressors under-rail
- Attaches with standard armorer's wrenches and tools.
- Co-witness iron sights and optics/lasers*
*Requires optional low-profile M-LOK rail adapters.
17” STREAMLINE CARBON, Extended
- Length: 17"
- Weight w/ Barrel Nut (Includes ALL Mounting Hardware): 8.64 Ounces
- Height (Flat to Flat): 1.98"
- Max Outer Diameter (Peak to Peak): 2.05"
- Max Inner Diameter (Front Aluminum Ring): 1.70"
- Accessory Mounting: M-LOK
- M-LOK Slots: 8
- Attachment Method: Standard AR-15 Barrel Nut, Patent-Pending Clamp Architecture
- Steel AR-15 Barrel Nut
- STREAMLINE Carbon Fiber Rail
- All Mounting Hardware