Faxon Flame Fluted, Non-Threaded, Nitride For G34Faxon
Faxon’s Match Series pistol barrels for Glock® 34 are machined in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel. These barrels are then given a black Nitride or PVD coating to increase lubricity, barrel life, and resistance to surface wear. All barrels are conventionally rifled to allow a wider range of ammunition to be used, including cast lead. The barrels drop into factory-spec slides with no gunsmithing required. Better-than-factory tolerances ensure a consistent, tighter lockup than OEM.
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: G34
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Flame Fluted, Drop In (Compatible with Gen 1-4)
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: N/A
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button Rifled, Fully Stress Relieved
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Faxon nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
- Barrel Material:
- Barrel Twist:
- Handgun Type:
- Glock® G34
- Outside Finish:
- Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread:
- Barrel Profile:
- Flame Fluted, Drop In
Right out of the box shot. Factory ammunition and comp reloads no problem. Groups well and accurately. The finish and fluting look great. Highly recommended
The barrel looked fantastic when received. I had an issue installing, but customer service resolved the problem. When evaluating at the range this barrel was the most accurate and best functioning aftermarket barrel I've ever used! Thank you Faxon!!@@@