Faxon Enhanced Forged Upper Receiver, Stripped
- Usually ships within 2 business days.
Never content to settle on the mil-spec, we manufactured enhancements directly into the receiver:
- The receiver is trued by Faxon at the factory
- We hone the inside bore to smooth out the action of the bolt carrier group. *
- Hollow-out the shell deflector to reduce weight and look great
- Manually engraved T-marks on the upper. Will stay visible after any coating
- Hold tighter tolerance on the lugs for a better fit
Faxon Firearms Forged Upper Receivers are available stripped and complete with forward assist and ejection port cover.
- Material: 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- Caliber Compatibility: All intermediate cartridges. .458 and large bore rounds may not function in the intermediate upper.
- Weight: .43 Lbs (6.88 Ounces)
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice upper. Good fit and finish.
All I can say is perfect. I initially purchase from a third party and the inside polishing where the BCG slides was terrible! I then noticed that the Faxon logo was not on the receiver so I sent it back. I then purchased from Fax and the upper receiver was perfect, and the inside where the BCG slides was a perfect mirror finish. This upper is worth every penny! Actually, I would expect in the future these to cost more. The finish is a flat black and was very consistent and even. It also matched up to my lower nicely. Will always buy direct in the future. I would also like to say that I had a lot of questions and Faxon CS fielded each one and in a timely manner. Thank you Faxon, everything about your company is TRUE! TOP NOTCH!
Excellent product. Fit & finish were impeccable. The cutouts in the brass deflector are designed to cut weight, but they also add a great custom look to your gun. Definitely worth the difference in the price over ever other carbon copied upper receiver.
This is a well made upper and is worth the price imo, it is well finished and considering it is factory trued, makes a good investment. I plan to use this again for future builds.