Faxon Match Series Barrel for SIG® P320 Full Size w/ Patented Flame Fluting, 416-R Stainless, QPQ Nitride, Std. Length, Non-ThreadedFaxon
(You save )
Faxon’s Match Series pistol barrels for SIG P320 are machined in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel. These barrels are then given a black Nitride or PVD coating to increase lubricity, barrel life, and resistance to surface wear. All barrels are conventionally rifled to allow a wider range of ammunition to be used, including cast lead. The barrels drop into factory-spec slides with no gunsmithing required. Better-than-factory tolerances ensure a consistent, tighter lockup than OEM.
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: Sig P320 Full Size
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: N/A
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Not compatible with M17 or X Series pistols (including the X5 and X5 Legion)
- Barrel Material:
- Handgun Type:
- SIG® P320 Full Size
- Barrel Twist:
- Barrel Profile:
- Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Outside Finish:
- Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread:
Does not fit Sig 320 M17
I purchased for my Sig 320 M17. I did not realize the M17 version was different. There is a slot in the chamber end of the barrel for the loaded indicator that does not exist in the Faxon barrels.
Faxon Sig P320 Fullsize Flame Fluted barrel, non-threaded
I built a full sized Sig P320 pistol using a Sig Sauer FCU as the basis. The Faxon barrel fit perfectly with no modifications and its flame fluting looks great as the slide of the pistol has side cuts.
P320 full size nitride