Faxon Match Series Barrel for SIG® P320 Full Size w/ Patented Flame Fluting, 416-R Stainless, QPQ Nitride, Std. Length, Non-ThreadedFaxon
Faxon’s Match Series pistol barrels for SIG P320 are machined in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel. These barrels are then given a black Nitride or PVD coating to increase lubricity, barrel life, and resistance to surface wear. All barrels are conventionally rifled to allow a wider range of ammunition to be used, including cast lead. The barrels drop into factory-spec slides with no gunsmithing required. Better-than-factory tolerances ensure a consistent, tighter lockup than OEM.
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: Sig P320 Full Size
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: N/A
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Not compatible with M17 or X Series pistols (including the X5 and X5 Legion)
- Barrel Caliber:
- Barrel Profile:
- Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Barrel Material:
- 416-R Stainless
- Salt Bath Nitride
- Rifling Twist Rate:
- Muzzle Thread:
- Handgun Type:
- SIG® P320 Full Size
Faxon Match Series Barrel for SIG® P320 Full Size w/ Patented Flame Fluting, 416-R Stainless, QPQ Nitride, Threaded$215.00 $139.75$215.00
Faxon Match Series Barrel for SIG® P320 Full Size w/ Patented Flame Fluting, 416-R Stainless, Threaded, Chameleon PVD$235.00 $152.75$235.00
Fit and finish is far superior to factory. I was having issues with the accuracy of my factory barrel (it just wasn't grouping as well as I thought it should). Caught the 4th of July sale and purchased this barrel and problem solved. Fit and functioned perfectly and shoots like a lazer! Buy with confidence.
I purchased for my Sig 320 M17. I did not realize the M17 version was different. There is a slot in the chamber end of the barrel for the loaded indicator that does not exist in the Faxon barrels.
I built a full sized Sig P320 pistol using a Sig Sauer FCU as the basis. The Faxon barrel fit perfectly with no modifications and its flame fluting looks great as the slide of the pistol has side cuts.