Faxon Match Series Barrel for SIG® P320 Full Size w/ Patented Flame Fluting, 416-R Stainless, QPQ Nitride, ThreadedFaxon
Faxon’s Match Series pistol barrels for SIG P320 are machined in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel. These barrels are then given a black Nitride or PVD coating to increase lubricity, barrel life, and resistance to surface wear. All barrels are conventionally rifled to allow a wider range of ammunition to be used, including cast lead. The barrels drop into factory-spec slides with no gunsmithing required. Better-than-factory tolerances ensure a consistent, tighter lockup than OEM.
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: Sig P320 Full Size
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2x28 TPI
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Not compatible with M17 or X Series pistols (including the X5 and X5 Legion)
*Will not ship to CA
- Barrel Material:
- Handgun Type:
- SIG® P320 Full Size
- Barrel Twist:
- Barrel Profile:
- Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Outside Finish:
- Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread:
After 1000 rounds, this barrel is still going strong and performing exactly as expected! A perfect choice for your weapon!
Easy to install, well made.
The quality on this barrel is fantastic and it is great for mounting a comp or suppressor.
Shipping was extremely fast. Quality is excellent. Adds 1 “ to original barrel lengths. Longer barrel means more velocity as well as accuracy. Extremely pleased with this product. It looks great with the fluted flames as well.
Sig 320 threaded flame fluted barrel, 9mm
Great barrel. I am using in a tactical competition lights out moving target only visible for 1.5 seconds several times during 2 min duration requiring 3 shots.
Haven't had a chance to take it out yet but quality is easy to see.