Faxon Match Series Barrel for SIG® P320 Compact w/ Patented Flame Fluting, 416-R Stainless, QPQ Nitride, ThreadedFaxon
Faxon’s Match Series pistol barrels for SIG P320 are machined in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel. These barrels are then given a black Nitride or PVD coating to increase lubricity, barrel life, and resistance to surface wear. All barrels are conventionally rifled to allow a wider range of ammunition to be used, including cast lead. The barrels drop into factory-spec slides with no gunsmithing required. Better-than-factory tolerances ensure a consistent, tighter lockup than OEM.
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: Sig P320 Compact Size*
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2x28
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
*Will not ship to CA
* Not compatible with X-Carry or X-Compact models or slides with a Tactile Loaded Chamber Indicator (Including the M18 variant slides)
- Barrel Material:
- Handgun Type:
- SIG® P320 Compact
- Barrel Twist:
- Barrel Profile:
- Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Outside Finish:
- Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread:
Would buy again and recommend
I bought this barrel for my M18 thinking this would be compatible with the loaded chamber indicator on it. The picture displayed shows a cutout on the rear of the barrel that would accommodate. Unfortunately, when I recieved the barrel, it had no cutout on the back. I know that you can remove the LCI in order to make the barrel work, but I was under the impression that this specific barrel had the cutout. It is a solid barrel, but the item pictured was not the barrel recieved. The details do not specify that the actual barrel does not have the cutout.