Faxon Match Series Barrel for SIG® P320 Compact w/ Patented Flame Fluting, 416-R Stainless, QPQ Nitride, Std. Length, Non-ThreadedFaxon
Faxon’s Match Series pistol barrels for SIG P320 are machined in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel. These barrels are then given a black Nitride or PVD coating to increase lubricity, barrel life, and resistance to surface wear. All barrels are conventionally rifled to allow a wider range of ammunition to be used, including cast lead. The barrels drop into factory-spec slides with no gunsmithing required. Better-than-factory tolerances ensure a consistent, tighter lockup than OEM.
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: Sig P320 Compact Size *
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: N/A
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
* Not compatible with X-Carry or X-Compact models, or slides with a Tactile Loaded Chamber Indicator (Including the M18 variant slides)
- Barrel Material:
- Barrel Twist:
- Handgun Type:
- SIG® P320 Compact
- Outside Finish:
- Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread:
- Barrel Profile:
- Flame Fluted, Drop In
I went to the range and used the new barrel. It seems to work well and I have noticed improvements in my groups. I shoot regularly. I shoot a few hundred rounds every couple months and keep consistent. So with just the barrel change, the grouping has improved. I am using a metal 320 grip and procut slide. With the barrel it makes the weapon even better. I carry it everyday as my duty weapon with confidence.
I decided to build a completely custom Sig 320 Compact and my next stop was barrels. By word of mouth and internet searches it seemed as if Faxon was the best. So what the hell, yes, it might be a few extra dollars but man are thoes dollars well spent. Not only are the barrels pretty to look at, it dropped right in, had very tight lockups, and my groups were outstanding! Great job on this Faxon, keep up the great work!