Faxon Streamline Carbon Fiber 10" M-LOK HandguardFaxon
Fusing Faxon's innovation and engineering with Lancer Systems' carbon fiber know-how, the STREAMLINE Carbon Fiber Handguard maximizes carbon fiber's unique rugged characteristics with practical application. The rail features 8 complete M-LOK facets for mounting accessories and uses standard AR-15 barrel nuts for mounting to the rifle, driving weight down, while maintaining decades-proven mounting systems.
Carbon fiber is 10x stronger than aluminum and 40% lighter. We created a carbon fiber handguard that is competition and duty ready, weighing in at only 7.99 ounces, with a steel barrel nut!
- Extreme lightweight without sacrificing strength, rigidity, or practicality.
- M-LOK attachment across 8 facets.
- Dramatically increases maneuverability of the weapon over metal rails.
- Low heat transfer for handling extreme duty cycles.
- Fits common suppressors under-rail
- Attaches with standard armorer's wrenches and tools.
- Co-witness iron sights and optics/lasers*
*Requires optional low-profile M-LOK rail adapters.
10” STREAMLINE CARBON, SBR/Pistol
- Length: 10.2"
- Weight w/ Barrel Nut (Includes ALL Mounting Hardware): 6.24 Ounces
- Height (Flat to Flat): 1.98"
- Max Outer Diameter (Peak to Peak): 2.05"
- Max Inner Diameter (Front Aluminum Ring): 1.70"
- Accessory Mounting: M-LOK
- M-LOK Slots: 5
- Attachment Method: Standard AR-15 Barrel Nut, Patent-Pending Clamp Architecture
- Steel AR-15 Barrel Nut
- STREAMLINE Carbon Fiber Rail
- All Mounting Hardware
- Carbon Fiber
Handguard of the gods, not a single complaint and I'm loving the lack of p rail unless I want it there. Thanks for the fast shipping Faxon, I'm a customer now for life.
Very light and strong. The carbon fiber does not retain heat or cold. This is the best handguard made. Very expensive but you get what you pay for with this hand guard.