Faxon Flame Fluted, Threaded, Nitride for G19
- Usually ships within 2 business days.
- Barrel Material:
- 416-R Stainless
- Barrel Type:
- Button Rifled
- Handgun Type:
- Barrel Caliber:
- Barrel Twist:
- Barrel Profile:
- Flame Fluted, Drop In (Compatible with Gen 1-5)
- Rifling Type:
- Inside Finish:
- Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish:
- Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread:
- Crown Type:
- Recessed 11-degree Target Crown
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: G19
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Flame Fluted, Drop In (Compatible with Gen 1-5)
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2x28 TPI
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button Rifled, Fully Stress Relieved
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Faxon nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome just as described, great product
I ordered threaded barrels for my G34 and G19 at the same time. The thread protector that came with the G19 did not thread on the barrel. It barely fit on the G34.
I bought this for a Poly80 G19 build. It was my first Faxon barrel and it hasn't disappointed. It's a great barrel, well finished, and very accurate! Definitely recommended.
bought mine, looks great. but my issue here: appears to be out of spec, will not extract. no matter the ammo or extractor
Looks fantastic, fits my G19x perfectly, shoots well and the finish is perfect after 400 rounds. No failures to feed. I wish they would start including 0-rings though because my thread protector likes to walk off. No suppressor yet.
This barrel looks great, and it fits like a glove. All the machining is clean and precise.