Faxon Firearms Forged AR Upper Receiver - Enhanced - Complete
- Usually ships within 2 business days.
Never content to settle on the mil-spec, we manufactured enhancements directly into the receiver:
- The receiver is trued by Faxon at the factory
- We hone the inside bore to smooth out the action of the bolt carrier group. *
- Hollow-out the shell deflector to reduce weight and look great
- Manually engraved T-marks on the upper. Will stay visible after any coating
- Hold tighter tolerance on the lugs for a better fit
Faxon Firearms Forged Upper Receivers are available stripped and complete with forward assist and ejection port cover.
- Material: 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- Caliber Compatibility: All intermediate cartridges. .458 and large bore rounds may not function in the intermediate upper.
- Weight: .43 Lbs (6.88 Ounces)
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I matched this upper with a match grade 20” Flame Fluted barrel. A nice snug fit. Using a Midwest industry guard, barrel nut torxed to spec. Getting very good grouping with initial setup @ 50 yards. I haven’t had the opportunity to go to 200 yet.
The only issue i had is that it was hard to pass gas tube(requiredlight tapping).
Really cleanly polished, spec out, and light weight. The nicest receiver I have put on a barrel.