Faxon Streamline 15" AR15 G3 Aluminum M-LOK Handguard - AnodizedFaxon
Faxon’s Streamline handguards are a sleek and low-profile solution for those looking for a slimmer handguard with flexible mounting. The newest G3 line takes this up a notch by eliminating the extra, often unused rail along the top leaving just what is necessary for an accessory. The G3 also adds M-LOK slots at the top left and right facets for additional modularity. The handguard is 100% made in the USA from extruded 6061 aluminum, hard-coat anodized black and comes with a steel barrel nut. Mounting is extremely simple with common tools and the handguard features alignment tabs to ensure it cannot rotate during vigorous movement.
- Extremely lightweight without sacrificing strength or rigidity
- M-LOK attachment across 5 facets
- Anti- rotation tab allows your handguard to lock onto either billet or mil-spec upper receivers, while not being able to rotate radially around the barrel nut.
- Fits common suppressors under-rail
- Attaches with standard armorer's wrenches and tools
- Height (Flat to Flat): 1.54"
- Max Outer Diameter (Peak to Peak): 1.67"
- Max Inner Diameter: 1.34"
- Construction: 6061 Aluminum - Hard Coat Anodized
- Accessory Mounting: M-LOK
- Torque barrel nut to industry specs using 1-1/4” wrench to at least 35ft/lbs but no more than 60ft/lbs. DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN.
- Install handguard over the barrel nut aligning the upper receiver rail between the alignment tabs.
- Install locking plate into the recess on the handguard and thread both bolts through the handguard and into the locking plate. Torque bolts to 32 in/lbs.
- After the initial live fire test, check to make sure the bolts are still tight and not walking out.
- 6061 Aluminum
I purchased the "G2" version last December and I am more than impressed. I had been looking for months for a specific handguard that met all of my needs. I wanted the slimmest and lightest hand guard I could find, nothing came close to this. I paired this up with a 16" match series pencil barrel, while running Aluminum Aero Precision upper and a SanTan Tactical lower. Naturally, I wanted the lightest handgurad available to go along, so I purchased this. I am in love with this hand guard, my only regret is not purchasing more of the "G2"s. The bad thing I could ever say about it was the coating is easy to scratch. I scratched an inside edge of one of the structural arms installing a foregrip. None the less it is very minor and I have no intention of running this through the ringer so it was of no concern to me.