Faxon's Match Series Pistol Barrels for G17 / Glock® 17 are machined 100% in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel. These barrels are then given a black Nitride or PVD coating to increase lubricity, barrel life, and resistance to surface wear. All barrels are conventionally rifled to allow a wider range of ammunition to be used, including cast lead. The barrels drop into factory-spec slides with no gunsmithing required. Better-than-factory tolerances ensure a consistent, tighter lockup than OEM.
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: G17 Gen 5
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Flame Fluted, Drop In (Compatible with Gen 5)
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: N/A
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button Rifled, Fully Stress Relieved
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: TiN PVD
Please note: There is a known issue of compatibility with Faxon Glock pattern barrels and some patterns of Zaffiri Precision slides. This seems to be an issue with ZPS.3v2 and ZPS.6 pattern slides due to the size and placement of the top window on the slide.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Faxon nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.