Faxon M&P Shield Barrel, Match Series, 9mm, 416-R, Chameleon PVD, ThreadedFaxon
Fitment note: Faxon Firearms M&P Shield barrels are not drop-in compatible with M&P Shield pistols that have a Loaded Chamber Indicator lever installed (such as the California compliant variation). If you have a pistol with the LCI lever installed (or are unsure if your pistol is drop-in compatible) please contact our Customer Service Team for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faxon's Match Series Pistol Barrels for Smith and Wesson/M&P are machined 100% in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel. These barrels are then given a black Nitride or PVD coating to increase lubricity, barrel life, and resistance to surface wear. All barrels are conventionally rifled to allow a wider range of ammunition to be used, including cast lead. The barrels drop into factory-spec slides with no gunsmithing required. Better-than-factory tolerances ensure a consistent, tighter lockup than OEM.
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: M&P Shield
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Straight Fluted, Drop In
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2x28
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Finish: Chameleon PVD
*Will not ship to CA
- Barrel Material:
- 416-R Stainless
- Handgun Type:
- M&P Shield
- Barrel Caliber:
- Barrel Twist:
- Barrel Profile:
- Straight Fluted, Drop In
- Barrel Finish:
- Chameleon PVD
- Muzzle Thread:
I want a suppressor for my M&P Shield 9 Plus. Was a little concerned if this fit. Easiest install ever. Feeds great. Accuracy is great - may actually be slightly better. Color is pretty cool but the barrel is hardly exposed so doesn't really matter.