Faxon Flame Fluted, Threaded, Nitride For G34Faxon
Faxon’s Match Series pistol barrels for Glock® 34 are machined in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel. These barrels are then given a black Nitride or PVD coating to increase lubricity, barrel life, and resistance to surface wear. All barrels are conventionally rifled to allow a wider range of ammunition to be used, including cast lead. The barrels drop into factory-spec slides with no gunsmithing required. Better-than-factory tolerances ensure a consistent, tighter lockup than OEM.
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: G34
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Flame Fluted, Drop In (Compatible with Gen 1-4)
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2x28 TPI
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button Rifled, Fully Stress Relieved
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
Faxon manufactures all our barrels in Cincinnati, Ohio under our ISO:9001 and AS:9100 quality certifications.
*Will not ship to CA
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Faxon nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
- Barrel Material:
- Barrel Twist:
- Handgun Type:
- Glock® G34
- Outside Finish:
- Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread:
- Barrel Profile:
- Flame Fluted, Drop In
Very nice barrel. I run faxon barrels on my duty rifle and pistol. They are great quality and an affordable price. I always recommend Faxon.
Matches my3-gun AR barrel. Very well made & accurate.