Faxon 7.62x39 "Type 1" Bolt, 9310, Nitride
- Usually Ships Within 2 Business Days
Seeing "MIL-SPEC" as just the starting point, we set out to ensure the best options are available for our demanding customers.
Improvements include using 9310 tool steel for the bolt, nitriding the assembly to increase surface hardness, decrease resistance, and have superior corrosion resistance compared to typical chrome and phosphated bolt carrier groups. All bolts are fully MPI tested to ensure the material is sound and without defects. Bolt lugs are chamfered 45 degrees to ensure reliable action for even the highest pressure hand loads and fast lightweight actions. Extractors are S7 Tool Steel. From there, the extractor is sprung using the spring, o-ring, and silicone insert.
*Not Compatible w/ Faxon 6.5 Grendel Barrels)
- 9310 Tool Steel Construction
- Full MIL-SPEC Heat Treatment
- Shot Peened to MIL-SPEC
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Back of Lugs Chamfered for Reliability
- Spring, Insert, & "Crane" O-Ring Installed
- Salt Bath Nitrided
- S7 Tool Steel Extractor