Faxon 10.5" AR-10 Streamline G3 Aluminum M-LOK HandguardFaxon
Faxon’s Streamline handguards are a sleek and low-profile solution for those looking for a slimmer handguard with flexible mounting. Featuring an uninterrupted MIL-STD 1913 “Picatinny” rail across the top and 3 facets of M-LOK cuts, the Streamline Aluminum Handguard is a lightweight and sturdy mounting system. The handguard is 100% made in the USA from extruded 6061 aluminum, hard-coat anodized black and comes a steel barrel nut. Mounting is extremely simple with common tools and the handguard features alignment tabs to ensure it cannot rotate during vigorous movement.
- Extremely lightweight without sacrificing strength or rigidity
- M-LOK attachment across 5 facets
- Anti-rotation tab allows your handguard to lock onto either billet or mil-spec upper receivers, while not being able to rotate radially around the barrel nut.
- Attaches with standard armorer's wrenches and tools
- Construction: 6061 Aluminum Hard Coat Anodized
- Accessory Mounting: M-LOK
- Max Internal Diameter: 1.4”
- Weight: .83 lbs (assembled)
- DPMS High Profile
- Torque barrel nut to industry specs using 1-3/16 wrench to no more than 50 foot/lbs. DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN.
- Install handguard, locking block and clamp screws. torque to 32 inch/lbs.
- After the initial live fire test, check to make sure torque specs are still in line.