Faxon Streamline 13" AR15 G3 Aluminum M-LOK Handguard - AnodizedFaxon
Faxon’s Streamline handguards are a sleek and low-profile solution for those looking for a slimmer handguard with flexible mounting. The newest G3 line takes this up a notch by eliminating the extra, often unused rail along the top leaving just what is necessary for an accessory. The G3 also adds M-LOK slots at the top left and right facets for additional modularity. The handguard is 100% made in the USA from extruded 6061 aluminum, hard-coat anodized black and comes with a steel barrel nut. Mounting is extremely simple with common tools and the handguard features alignment tabs to ensure it cannot rotate during vigorous movement.
- Extremely lightweight without sacrificing strength or rigidity
- M-LOK attachment across 5 facets
- Anti- rotation tab allows your handguard to lock onto either billet or mil-spec upper receivers, while not being able to rotate radially around the barrel nut.
- Fits common suppressors under-rail
- Attaches with standard armorer's wrenches and tools
- Height (Flat to Flat): 1.54"
- Max Outer Diameter (Peak to Peak): 1.67"
- Max Inner Diameter: 1.34"
- Construction: 6061 Aluminum - Hard Coat Anodized
- Accessory Mounting: M-LOK
- Torque barrel nut to industry specs using 1-1/4” wrench to at least 35ft/lbs but no more than 60ft/lbs. DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN.
- Install handguard over the barrel nut aligning the upper receiver rail between the alignment tabs.
- Install locking plate into the recess on the handguard and thread both bolts through the handguard and into the locking plate. Torque bolts to 32 in/lbs.
- After the initial live fire test, check to make sure the bolts are still tight and not walking out.
- 6061 Aluminum
This just arrived the other day, and so far I'm impressed by it. The fit and finish is good, it locks up nicely, and it feels pretty good in the hand. For those curious, the 13 rail weighs in at 10.7oz on my scale. There are lighter rails out there, but they generally cost significantly more. All in all, a good value for the money.