Faxon Match Series Barrel for M&P® 2.0 Compact w/ Patented Flame Fluting, 416-R, TiN PVD Finish, Std. Length, Non-ThreadedFaxon
Faxon's Match Series Pistol Barrels for Smith and Wesson/M&P are machined 100% in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel. These barrels are then given a black Nitride or PVD coating to increase lubricity, barrel life, and resistance to surface wear. All barrels are conventionally rifled to allow a wider range of ammunition to be used, including cast lead. The barrels drop into factory-spec slides with no gunsmithing required. Better-than-factory tolerances ensure a consistent, tighter lockup than OEM.
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: M&P 2.0 Compact 4"
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: N/A
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Barrel Material:
- 416-R Stainless
- Barrel Type:
- Button Rifled
- Handgun Type:
- M&P 2.0 Compact 4"
- Barrel Caliber:
- Barrel Twist:
- Barrel Profile:
- Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Rifling Type:
- Inside Finish:
- Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish:
- Salt Bath Nitride & TiN PVD
- Muzzle Thread:
- Crown Type:
- Recessed 11-degree Target Crown
First, hallow point bullets from different brands are getting stock in the ramp of the barrel which is really small compared to the stock barrel when racking. Second, the problem of the barrel going down to early after every shot wasn't fixed like in the Apex barrel. I really don't trust it for personal defense.