Superlative Arms .625" Adjustable Gas Block, Bleed Off - Solid, Melonite Finish
The Superlative Arms patented “Bleed Off”, direct impingement, gas block for the AR15 platform adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks. Results:
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patent pending adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
- Gas Block Material: 416 SS
- Finish: Melonite, QPQ
- Barrel Diameter: 0.625"
- Weight: 1.37 oz.
- Length: 1.00"
- Attachment Type: Solid
- Gas Adjustment: (Patent Pending) 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patented) Front Of Block
- Gas Block - Assembled
- (2) 10-32 x 3/16" Set Screws
- (1) Gas Tube Roll Pins
- (1) 3/32 X 6" L-Shaped Hex Keys
- Installation Instructions & QR code for video tutorial
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchased this item to use in conjunction with the Faxon LW BCG for my AR-15 build. Took it out to the range and was nothing short of amazed by the ease of use and quality. The one screw adjustment is much easier then the 2 screw setup i've used in the past for adjusting gas pressure. The 1/2 turn "clicks" also make it very easy to keep track of your rotations. The 2 set screws are smooth bottomed so just be advised you will want to dimple your barrel to ensure a solid mount or purchase the clamp-on style instead. I highly recommend this GB especially if using a LW BCG for the fact it works, works well and is extremely easy to adjust. The gas block alone without the gas tube and roll pin weighed in at 40 Grams for those interested in the weight.
I have tried Adjustable Gas Key Systems on The BCG and recently tied the Superlative Gas Adjustable Block.... I found the system easy to adjust and the appeal to me was if we are limiting the gas quantity to suppress or limit gas operation, It makes more sense to avoid dumping unnecessary and excessive Hot Gas and Burnt Powder Exhaust into the receiver area of the rifle at the same time....
Product works great, combined with a recoil reducing Muzzle Brake of choice the gun movement at time of recoil was amazingly still...
I recommend this system!