Superlative Arms .625" Adjustable Gas Block, Bleed Off - Clamp On, Melonite Finish
- Superlative Arms
The Superlative Arms patented “Bleed Off”, direct impingement, gas block for the AR15 platform adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks. Results:
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patent pending adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
- Gas Block Material: 416 SS
- Finish: Melonite, QPQ
- Barrel Diameter: 0.625"
- Weight: 1.37 oz.
- Length: 1.00"
- Attachment Type: Clamp On
- Gas Adjustment: (Patent Pending) 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patented) Front Of Block
- Gas Block - Assembled
- (2) 10-32 x 3/16" Set Screws
- (1) Gas Tube Roll Pins
- (1) 3/32 X 6" L-Shaped Hex Keys
- Installation Instructions & QR code for video tutorial
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The Superlative Arms adjustable gas block is an amazing item. The technology allow you to bleed off all unneccessary ges allowing just enough to charge the bold. You almost eliminate recoil and the barrel remains on target. Dont build any weapon without an adjustable gas block.
This thing reduced recoil in a gun I believed couldn't experience any less recoil. My only issue was that the instructions said to tighten the adjustment screw all the way before backing it out slowly for adjustment. The screw should have been made of titanium, because it easily busted when I gave it a quick turn, as it must have already been tightened. So just be very careful. I sent in the busted one and received a prompt replacement. I have one for my polymer AR with TacCon ultralight buffer system and a Whiskey Arms aluminum BCG and a rifle length 18" 5.56 Faxon barrel that is very lightweight. The whole gun weighs 4lbs without any titanium replacement parts and this gas block is very light. I plan on buying another one for my side-charging, 10.5" barrel 300BLK with a Sig 762Ti suppressor on it. There is already zero gas, but I'm running a binary trigger, so I'm just going to switch to this blow-off gas block. I just love it.. and it looks sexy.