Match Series- Faxon 20" Big Gunner Profile AR10 Barrel, 6.5 Creedmoor, 5RFaxon
Faxon's Match Series of barrels takes our renowned performance and value up a notch.
Manufactured 100% in-house from gun-barrel-quality bar-stock, the Match Series starts with 416-R in 5R rifling. 5R is a hybrid rifling, with lands opposite grooves and reduced sharp angles that reduces jacket deformation increasing velocity and easy cleaning. After rigorous testing, the barrels are Nitride treated inside and out, locking in the bore, improving barrel life, and keeping the elements at bay.
The extension is coated in a Nickel Teflon coating that maintains incredible dry lubricity, corrosion resistance, and with the coating, tightens up fit between the extension and receiver - again improving upon accuracy. Combined, the Match Series of barrels are ready for when duty calls or the buzzer beeps with unrivaled performance value.
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Type: 5R Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 20
- Barrel Profile: Big Gunner
- Barrel Gas System: Rifle
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8-24 TPI
- Gas Block Diameter: .750"
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9"
- Barrel Extension: DPMS LR-308 Compatible - NP3 Nickel Teflon Coated
- Barrel Weight: 2.59 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Polished 11-degree Target Crown
- Barrel Material:
- 416-R Stainless
- Barrel Type:
- 5R Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber:
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel Length:
- Barrel Twist:
- Barrel Profile:
- Big Gunner
- Barrel Gas System:
- Inside Finish:
- Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish:
- Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread:
- Gas Block Diameter:
- Gas Block Journal Length:
- Barrel Extension:
- DPMS LR-308 Compatible - Nickel Teflon Coated
- Barrel Weight:
- 2.59 lbs
- Crown Type:
- Recessed 11-degree Target Crown
Sighted in last weekend. Once I dialed in the scope, first 3 rounds cut the same hole. Great product for a great price! Thank you faxon!
This barrel will be more accurate than most people’s ability to shoot. Fist 3 shots at 100yds we’re sub MOA and I was just shooting to hit paper to zero. When I actually went to shoot tight groups, I was not displeased. 1/2 MOA or better! Can ask for much more than that for this price!
Worth every penny. The quality is evident as soon as you open the box.
I have built 4 -6.5 creedmoors and they shot great. 300 yards less than inch for three shots.