Hellfire Slide for M&P Full Size w/ RMR Cut- Assembled, No Sights
The Faxon Hellfire slide is the perfect upgrade for your full size Smith & Wesson® M&P pistol. Manufactured in-house from 17-4 stainless steel, Faxon slides for M&P are the first of their kind on the market. Each slide begins its life as bar stock, which allows for milling of features that are functionally and aesthetically superior to a factory slide that has been milled by a third party.
All Faxon M&P slides come with the firing pin channel liner pre-installed.
- Milled for Trijicon® RMR & Holosun® HS507C Red Dots
- Manufactured In-House from 416 Stainless Steel
- DLC Coated for Increased Lubricity and Corrosion Resistance
- Enhanced Front, Rear, and Top Serrations
- Utilizes Glock® Iron Sights
- Posts Milled into Optics Cuts for Alignment and Recoil Absorption
- Ships with Billet Aluminum Cover Plate for Optic Cut
- Compatible with Gen 1 Smith & Wesson M&P Frames
- 9mm Compatible
© Smith and Wesson is a registered trademark of Smith and Wesson Inc. Trijicon is a registered trademark of Trijicon, Inc.
Slide is awesome as expected from Faxon. I can confirm that this fits on a M&P 2.0 compact slide and looks great. I ordered a 1.0 slide stop from Brownell and it functions perfect. Tactical Toolbox on YouTube has a video on how to do it. Took me about 40 minutes to install the slide stop and Apex trigger. Now I have the perfect M&P 2.0, custom slide with RMR, Faxon threaded NiB barrel, Apex trigger, agency arms comp, and dawson sights.