Faxon Sig P320 Fullsize Flame Fluted Barrel, Non-Threaded, TiN PVDFaxon
Faxon’s Match Series pistol barrels for SIG P320 are machined in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel. These barrels are then given a black Nitride or PVD coating to increase lubricity, barrel life, and resistance to surface wear. All barrels are conventionally rifled to allow a wider range of ammunition to be used, including cast lead. The barrels drop into factory-spec slides with no gunsmithing required. Better-than-factory tolerances ensure a consistent, tighter lockup than OEM.
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: Sig P320 Full Size
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: N/A
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride & TiN (Gold) PVD
- Not compatible with M17 or X Series pistols (including the X5 and X5 Legion)
- Barrel Material:
- Handgun Type:
- SIG® P320 Full Size
- Barrel Caliber:
- Barrel Twist:
- Barrel Profile:
- Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Outside Finish:
- TiN PVD
- Muzzle Thread:
Put this barrel on my full size 320 put 200 rnds down it first day after the first 2 mags it ran flawlessly. Took some breaking in I think since the first 2 mags wouldn’t fully chamber the round would have to give it a little tap on the back of the slide to finish chambering with factory ammo. After the first 2 mags it ran flawlessly shot about a 10” group with it at 25yards at a quick pace.
Very accurate. Looks awesome in a Sig Sauer pro slide in coyote.