Faxon Sig P320 Compact Flame Fluted Barrel, Threaded, Chameleon PVDFaxon
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: Sig P320 Compact Size*
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2x28
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride & Chameleon PVD Coating
* Not compatible with X-Carry or X-Compact models or slides with a Tactile Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Barrel Material:
- Handgun Type:
- SIG® P320 Compact
- Barrel Twist:
- Barrel Profile:
- Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Outside Finish:
- Chameleon PVD
- Muzzle Thread:
I purchased this barrel because I wanted a threaded and extended barrel for my SIG P320. No BS, I liked the finish and think it really makes the barrel stand out. I went shooting and much to my surprise, it was right at point of aim/point of impact from my factory barrel. Now the "but": the barrel extends nearly a full inch or more passed the barrel. Now this might be the design because so many silencers and comps are different and they are accounting for that, but it does look kinda silly. It feels very much like a firearm that is suppossed to have a short barrel, but because its a "rifle" they have to extned it out to 16". It is liveable for the performance of the barrel though. I would definately suggest the barrel as an upgrade, just know that it extends past the slide a fair bit. Hence the 4 stars.