Faxon Match Series Barrel for M&P® Full Size Gen 1 & 2 w/Patented Flame Fluting 416-R, Chameleon PVD, ThreadedFaxon
(You save )
Faxon's Match Series Pistol Barrels for Smith and Wesson/M&P are machined 100% in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel. These barrels are then given a black Nitride or PVD coating to increase lubricity, barrel life, and resistance to surface wear. All barrels are conventionally rifled to allow a wider range of ammunition to be used, including cast lead. The barrels drop into factory-spec slides with no gunsmithing required. Better-than-factory tolerances ensure a consistent, tighter lockup than OEM.
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: M&P Full Size 4.25"
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: N/A
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride & Chameleon PVD
*Will not ship to CA
- Barrel Material:
- 416-R Stainless
- Barrel Type:
- Button Rifled
- Handgun Type:
- M&P Full Size 4.25"
- Barrel Caliber:
- Barrel Twist:
- Barrel Profile:
- Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Outside Finish:
- Chameleon PVD
- Muzzle Thread:
- Crown Type:
- Recessed 11-degree Target Crown
Great barrel! Easy to clean and has great accuracy. Would definitely recommend.
Combined this with a Hellfire slide on my .40 S&W frame. I'm already looking for an excuse to buy another one. If you want something neat and unique, this barrel from Faxon fits the bill. Lock up is good, function is beautiful, just be prepared to commit some time to wear in the feed ramp.
M&P Flame Fluted Barrel
I bought this barrel as a birthday gift for my cousin in Texas. His reveiw is nothing but outstanding. The fit and performance of this barrel is great. The flame fluting and rainbow coating were just icing on the cake.