Faxon Match Series Barrel for M&P® 2.0 Compact w/ Patented Flame Fluting, 416-R, Chameleon PVD, ThreadedFaxon
Faxon's Match Series Pistol Barrels for Smith and Wesson/M&P are machined 100% in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel. These barrels are then given a black Nitride or PVD coating to increase lubricity, barrel life, and resistance to surface wear. All barrels are conventionally rifled to allow a wider range of ammunition to be used, including cast lead. The barrels drop into factory-spec slides with no gunsmithing required. Better-than-factory tolerances ensure a consistent, tighter lockup than OEM.
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: M&P 2.0 Compact 4"
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2x28
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride & Chameleon PVD
*Will not ship to CA
- Barrel Material:
- 416-R Stainless
- Barrel Type:
- Button Rifled
- Handgun Type:
- M&P 2.0 Compact 4"
- Barrel Caliber:
- Barrel Twist:
- Barrel Profile:
- Flame Fluted, Drop In
- Rifling Type:
- Inside Finish:
- Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish:
- Salt Bath Nitride & Chameleon (Rainbow) PVD
- Muzzle Thread:
- Crown Type:
- Recessed 11-degree Target Crown
Really love the fit and finish on this barrel. only reason I did not give it 5 starts is because it is a little longer than I thought it would be since it is for the compact. Seems long enough to fit in the full size...