Faxon Full Size M&P Hellfire Slide w/ RMR Optic Cut
The Faxon Hellfire slide is the perfect upgrade for your full size Smith & Wesson M&P pistol. Manufactured in-house from 17-4 stainless steel, Faxon M&P slides are the first of their kind on the market. Each slide begins its life as bar stock, which allows for milling of features that are functionally and aesthetically superior to a factory slide that has been milled by a third party.
All Faxon M&P slides come with the firing pin channel liner pre-installed.
- Milled for Trijicon RMR & Holosun 507C Red Dots
- Manufactured In-House from 17-4 Stainless Steel
- DLC Coated for Increased Lubricity and Corrosion Resistance
- Enhanced Front, Rear, and Top Serrations
- Accepts iron sights for Glocks
- Posts Milled into Optics Cuts for Alignment and Recoil Absorption
- Ships with Billet Aluminum Cover Plate for Optic Cut
- Compatible with Gen 1 Smith & Wesson M&P Frames
- 9mm Compatible
Everyone is obsessed with modding Glocks. I purchased this slide and it breathed new life into my M&P. What was a boring pistol is now my favorite. I used to carry my Gen 5 G19, but it’s so hard to find precut slides for Gen 5’s. I found this on a random search. Glad I did. My M&P 9 won’t just sit around anymore. Topped it with a Holosun 507C, and some Ameriglo suppressor height sights. Also learned how to disassemble/reassemble my M&P slide in the process.