Faxon Barrel, Threaded For G19Faxon
Why Faxon Pistol Barrels?
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless - Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers - Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances - Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling - Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: G19
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Drop In (Compatible with Gen 1-5)
- Barrel Material: 4150
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2x28 TPI
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button Rifled, Fully Stress Relieved
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
Please note: There is a known issue of compatibility with Faxon Glock pattern barrels and some patterns of Zaffiri Precision slides. This seems to be an issue with ZPS.3v2 and ZPS.6 pattern slides due to the size and placement of the top window on the slide.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Faxon nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
- Barrel Material:
- Handgun Type:
- Glock® G19
- Barrel Caliber:
- Barrel Twist:
- Barrel Profile:
- Drop In
- Outside Finish:
- Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread:
Good drop in fit. Group sizes are great with this barrel, slightly better than with factory barrel,which was not bad,but I needed a threaded one.