Send us your resume and any other requested materials to Jobs@faxonfirearms.com. Note- Call in inquiries will not be accepted.
Special consideration given to those with experience on Haas/Makino mills and Mazak/Okuma lathes.
Packaging and Assembly Clerk
Job Classification: Hourly
Packaging and Assembly clerk handles packaging, kitting, and assembly of finished product. May assist Production in detailed assembly and sub assembly tasks. Further, may assist Shipping and Receiving, or any other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail
- Cleanliness and organized approach to tasks
- Positive attitude with a team first mentality
- Experience in assembly a plus
- Competence in communicating via e-mail and usage of common office computer applications
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembly and packing of products
- Actively monitors inventory of job related items
- Performs daily organization of parts and supplies
- Monitor safety conditions in the firearms assembly area and ensure all personnel are following company-established SOPs
- Work within company policy as outlined in the Faxon Firearms Handbook
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager as needed