Faxon 24" Heavy Fluted, 224 Valkyrie, 1-6.5 Twist, 5R, 416R, Nitride, Nickel Teflon Extension
Quality is imbued into our barrels from the start. We start with the best materials, either certified 4150 Mil-Spec steel or 416-R Stainless. From there, each barrel goes through a battery of tests at each operation until finished in Nitride and final inspected. All barrels are individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened gauges.
Faxon's Match Series of barrels takes our renowned performance and value up a notch.
Manufactured 100% in-house from gun-barrel-quality bar-stock, the Match Series starts with 416-R in 5R rifling. 5R is a hybrid rifling, with lands opposite grooves and reduced sharp angles that reduces jacket deformation increasing velocity and easy cleaning.
The extension is coated in Nickel Teflon which maintains incredible dry lubricity, corrosion resistance, and with the coating, tightens up fit between the extension and receiver - again improving upon accuracy. Combined, the Match Series of barrels are ready for when duty calls or the buzzer beeps with unrivaled performance value.
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless
- Barrel Type: 5R Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 224 Valkyrie
- Barrel Twist: 1/6.5 5R
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Barrel Profile: Heavy Fluted
- Barrel Gas System: Rifle Length
- Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Gas Block Diameter: .750"
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.1"
- Barrel Extension: M4 - Nickel Teflon Coated
- Barrel Weight: 3 Lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Recessed Target Crown