- ARAK & XRS
- Parts & Accessories
Send us your resume and any other requested materials to Jobs@faxonfirearms.com. Note- Call in inquiries will not be accepted.
Special consideration given to those with experience on Haas/Makino mills and Mazak/Okuma lathes.
- Faxon Firearms is looking for an enthusiastic employee to join our expanding team. Specifically, we are looking for someone to run the laser engraver and package products that run through the engraver. Attention to detail will be critical for this employee, who serves as an inspector for their work as well as all previous completed work on the products.
The employee will start at the laser engraver and their advancement is only limited by their desire to work hard and learn.
- 1st Shift, Hourly (40 hours/week)
- Full time w/ overtime opportunities
- Eligible for all company benefits after probationary period including healthcare, dental, vacation, etc.
- Production Manager
- Operations Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up & run the laser engraver
- Inspect product
- Package products
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work within company policy outlined in the Faxon Firearms handbook
-High School Diploma preferred, not required.
-Experience in a machine shop environment desired.
-MUST have attention to detail.