Faxon Firearms Forged AR Upper Receiver - Enhanced - Stripped
- Usually ships within 2 business days.
One can typically manufacture upper receivers from forgings right, light, or pretty. Fortunately, Faxon does not settle. We set out to accomplish all three and once started, realized we can make them better than "Mil-Spec". Of course, we kept the important bits:
- Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- Compatible with All "Mil-Spec" Lower Receivers.
Never content to settle on the mil-spec, we manufactured enhancements directly into the receiver:
- The receiver is trued (blueprinted) by Faxon at the factory
- We hone the inside bore to smooth out the action of the bolt carrier group. *
- Hollow-out the shell deflector to reduce weight and look great
- Manually engraved T-marks on the upper. Will stay visible after any coating
- Hold tighter tolerance on the lugs for a better fit**
Faxon Firearms Forged Upper Receivers are available stripped and complete with forward assist and ejection port cover.
- Material: 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- Caliber Compatibility: All intermediate cartridges. .458 and large bore rounds may not function in the intermediate upper.
- Weight: .43 Lbs (6.88 Ounces)
*Note - One may see some machine marks in the receiver - this is normal. Military Type III hard coat anodizing is not smooth naturally and it will take about 200 rounds for the BCG and receiver to break in for optimal feel. We encourage the use of nitride BCG's like our own for the smoothest action.
**While Faxon holds tighter tolerances, mil-spec does allow variation of holes in lower receivers. There may be some wobble left between receivers due to variances in lower manufacturing.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.