Send us your resume and any other requested materials to Jobs@faxonfirearms.com. Note- Call in inquiries will not be accepted.
Senior Sales Manager
Serves as Faxon Firearms’ Senior Sales Manager within Faxon Machining with the stated objective of increasing business value through sales. Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
Dealer Sales Manager – Faxon Firearms
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual forecast; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Accomplishes sales human resource objectives by recruiting, training, coaching, counseling employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves sales operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans.
- Maintains customer prospecting and sales channels using various internet based methods.
- Works to meet annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas.
- Accomplishes sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Responsible for writing and adhering to dealer agreements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations and trade shows.
- 3+ years in the Firearms Industry
- Preferred engineering background
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee will regularly lift weights above 50 pounds from the ground and potentially above the shoulders.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus and distinguish color.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Work in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations.
- Follow & enforce Company safety rules.
- Report the absence of or defect in any protective equipment or clothing Director immediately.
- Use or wear the equipment, protective devices or clothing that is required to be used or worn:
- Safety shoes
- Safety glasses
- Hearing protection
While performing the duties of this job, the employee infrequently works in outside weather conditions, occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but punctuated with high SPL firearms discharges. The employee will be required to wear hearing protection during these discharges.
Personnel Protection Requirements (PPE):
Required – safety glasses, Hearing Protection, Safety Boots
Special consideration given to those with experience on Haas/Makino mills and Mazak/Okuma lathes.
Faxon is seeking a qualified individual to handle daily clerical work.