Send us your resume and any other requested materials to Jobs@faxonfirearms.com. Note- Call in inquiries will not be accepted.
The Manufacturing Supervisor serves as a supervisor and directs the employees of the plant to ensure we meet customer expectations in all manufacturing areas including safety, quality, delivery and cost.
This position is part of the leadership team, reporting directly to the Program Manager and Chief Operating Officer. Responsible for directly managing shop floor employees and interacting with other supervisors and managers.
Program Manager & Chief Operating Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor daily production of employees closely
- Analyze manufacturing production problems and implement corrective actions involving design and processes
- Set-up and operate equipment to verify accuracy of machine settings and or programmed control data
- Responsible for operator efficiency and improvement of overall efficiency
- Organize and maintain a schedule for production
- Work with Engineering and Quality to get needed paperwork and gages on the floor
- Monitor and setup gaging
- Manage inventory of purchased parts and raw material
- Monitor and report scrap and non-conformances
- Manage tooling inventory and usage
- Coordinates with 1st shift and 2nd shift to ensure proper communication of all requirements
- Background in lean manufacturing
- Understanding of ISO certifications
- Experience in set-up and operation of lathes and mills
- 5 years of relevant manufacturing experience
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
Special consideration given to those with experience on Haas/Makino mills and Mazak/Okuma lathes.