10" STREAMLINE CARBON, Carbon Fiber Handguards - M-LOK, Carbine / Mid
Form, meet function. Function, meet form.
Fusing Faxon's innovation and engineering with Lancer Systems' carbon fiber know-how, the STREAMLINE Carbon Fiber Handguard maximizes carbon fiber's unique rugged characteristics with practical application. The rail features 8 complete M-LOK facets for mounting accessories and uses standard AR-15 barrel nuts for mounting to the rifle, driving weight down, while maintaining decades-proven mounting systems.
Carbon fiber is 10x stronger than aluminum and 40% lighter. We created a carbon fiber handguard that is competition and duty ready, weighing in at only 7.99 ounces, with a steel barrel nut!
Optional accessories are available for shooters to maintain co-witness of optics and accessories and when combined with titanium barrel nuts, drive the weight for a practical 15" handguard below 8 ounces. Already proven on champion competition rifles, the STREAMLINE Carbon Fiber Handguard is rugged and ready for anything a shooter can throw at it.
- Extreme lightweight without sacrificing strength, rigidity, or practicality.
- M-LOK attachment across 8 facets.
- Dramatically increases maneuverability of the weapon over metal rails.
- Low heat transfer for handling extreme duty cycles.
- Fits common suppressors under-rail
- Attaches with standard armorer's wrenches and tools.
- Co-witness iron sights and optics/lasers*
*Requires optional low-profile M-LOK rail adapters.
10” STREAMLINE CARBON, SBR/Pistol
- Length: 10.2"
- Weight w/o Barrel Nut (Includes ALL Mounting Hardware): 4.96 Ounces
- Weight, Steel Barrel Nut: 1.28 Ounces
- Weight, Titanium Barrel Nut: .77 Ounces
- Height (Flat to Flat): 1.98"
- Max Outer Diameter (Peak to Peak): 2.05"
- Max Inner Diameter (Front Aluminum Ring): 1.70"
- Construction: Lancer Carbon Fiber & Aerospace Aluminum - Type III Hard Anodized
- Accessory Mounting: M-LOK
- M-LOK Slots: 5
- Attachment Method: Standard AR-15 Barrel Nut, Patent-Pending Clamp Architecture
- Steel AR-15 Barrel Nut
- STREAMLINE Carbon Fiber Rail
- All Mounting Hardware
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.